Returns and Refund Policy
1) Worm Egg Count kits, Lungworm Screen kits, Liver Fluke Screen kits and Combined Worm Egg Count & Lungworm Screen kits may be returned, and the purchase price refunded, subject to the following conditions:
a) The purchaser must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 calendar days of the date of placing their order, that a refund is required. We will acknowledge the purchaser’s request by return email within 2 working days, and we will advise the purchaser of the address for return of the kit(s).
b) The sample collection kit(s) for refund must be returned at the purchaser’s expense, and must be received by us at the address provided in our acknowledgement of the purchaser’s email, within 14 calendar days of the date of our email.
c) For a full refund, the returned sample collection kit(s) must be received by us in a complete, unused and fully resaleable condition.
2) For Giardia Tests, due to there being a very strict ‘use-by’ date, any request for return must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the expiry date stamped in red on the laboratory request form contained within the kit. Requests made on or after this date will not be eligible for refund under any circumstances.
3) After we have acknowledged the purchaser’s request for return and provided the purchaser with the address for return, our team of professionals will inspect the returned kit(s) within 2 working days of receipt of the kit(s).
4) Should any kit(s) not be received by us in a complete, unused and fully resaleable condition as per 1b and 1c above, a deduction will be made in respect of those items and the balance will refunded to the purchaser.
5) Provided the kit(s) are received in a resaleable condition as per 1b and 1c above, a full refund will be made to the purchaser.
6) The refund will be made by us within 30 working days from receipt of the returned kit(s). Refunds can only be made to the same account as the original order was made from.
7) Samples being returned to the laboratory for testing/screening , that are delayed in transit by the purchaser’s chosen carrier (e.g. Royal Mail or courier service) are not eligible for refund. The purchaser must seek compensation directly from the carrier, with whom their contract is made.
8) We strongly recommend that the purchaser makes necessary arrangements with their chosen returns carrier to ensure the kit(s) delivery e.g. sending via a tracked service as, if we do not receive the returned kit(s) as per 1b above, we cannot make a full refund. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the returned item(s), as listed in part 1b and 1c above.
9) Wormcount.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund in full any order placed by the purchaser. The extent of Wormcount.com Ltd’s liability will only be the purchase price of the kit. No liability will be accepted for any consequential loss caused by not receiving the kit.
10) The purchaser agrees that in no event or circumstance shall Wormcount.com Ltd’s total liability to the purchaser for loss or damages of any kind whatsoever exceed the amount, if any, paid to us for any goods and/or services.
If anything in this Returns and Refund Policy is unclear, please contact our office on 01604 372382 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org